Monday, June 9, 2014

Good Week

A member gave us drinks on a hot day!
People trying to get off the fwy way before the exit & going off the curb
 This week was a pretty good week :] we are finding a good amount of new people and working a lot with the members. The 4 investigators who showed up to church this sunday came because their friend or family is a member of the church!

We have spent a lot of time with the A family. They are the ones that made us giant shrimp soup hahaha it was crazy cause you had to pull the shrimp apart to eat it but it was so good! it had HUUUGE antenas though and it freaked the heck out of me. We are teaching Hna A daughter in la  who is the same age as me :]she is interested in having the discussions because she wants a good life for her baby girl :D how awesome is that?!!

How grateful i am to have such loving and supportive parents. As we talked to a youth girl we figured she could spend time with us :] It was nice.

how grateful i am for this time i have to learn about life during my mission. ive figured out what kind of mom i want to be and what kind of guy i should marry so he may be a good husband to my children. i want the best for my future children, cause they diserve the best. Sad to think I have like 11 sundays left until i come home. hermanas here in the mission want to know when i will have my homecoming so they can come haha.  i love you all so much and am so grateful for your support :] know i am well and so happy!     love-hna jaeger
 Comp and I  ~  hha little chawawa  ~  I don't like balloon games
Found a Jamba ~  painted story of Noahs Ark on A's face ~  Sharing an umbrella
I drive the Hermana (aka mom) VAN now  ~  yes we do
Chick fil A opened  ~  haha Ridin Dirty!

No comments: