Monday, May 5, 2014

Corny Email (HAHA)

Made by the Houston 1 Kids
This week has been good! We were able to help the spanish stake out with their stake primary program which was on temples. Each ward was asked to make a temple, in one of the pictures you can see our ward's primary kids. during mutual ALL the primary came and painted boxes for the temple!!! It was so cute and the temples were beautiful! They had the Temple President come and speak to the chidlren. Wow the spirit was so strong. He walked around looking at all the temples and was so taken back, it was so sweet. The Houston TX Temple President got emotional while talking to the children and promised them if they would just go to the temple and touch the temple wall they will receive the feeling that it is the house of God. During the activity I got to see all my other member friend from the different wards!!! I have been so blessed to have served in other wards but that they are all apart of the same stake :]
Houston 1 Kids painting Temple
Mi Familia Missouri City ~ Hermana S.
 Also this week as we were trying to find new investigators we saw a man selling "elotes" or corn so my sweet comp bought me some. It was SOOO GOOD they put mayo, parmassan cheese and chili on the corn on the comb. Wow austin if you ever have a chance to try it while you are in Chile, TRY IT its so good! I love it. We also ate a members house (G and N) and they made us fejitas OHHH man it was good I hope I can come home and cook like them haha! (and for grandpa bigler I'm still trying to find out how to make good refried beans).
We did a lot of service this week with our investigators. One person her name is V who is not a member but her sister P is. P's son had a birthday party this week and we got invited. When we went to visit V she asked if we were giong and we said yes, she told us, "Oh my nephew LOVES animals. So we are going to surprise him and bring him a PONY" HAHAHA we asked, "Does P know?" And V said, "No so its going to be a GREAT surprise!" Haha we showed up and yep there was a pony and a BABY pony haha oh it was so fun my comp was so excited cause she loves horses!
My Companion Hermana B. loves ponies :]
I'm so excited to skype with you guys in 6 days :] I am going to cry of happiness haha. I really hope Aus can talk at the same time but if not its okay :] ill skype you on christmas :] i dont want it to be stressful i just want it to be a happy day :]  I love you all so much and hope all is well. Take care!

No comments: