Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas!!

SYPING the fam & sister on her Mission in WA Vancouver!

"One hundred years from now it wont matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank nor how my clothes looked like BUT the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child" -Forest Witcraft



Good morning!  Thank you so soooo much for making Christmas so special!!! I made sure not to open anything until Christmas morning! But I did open the Christmas pjs and loved them :] It was kind of hectic with Skype haha but im glad everything worked out :] Aus Im sorry I didn't get to see you but know how much I love you and again I always appreciate you coming here and surprising me, im glad I got to see ya :]
Thank you for all my gifts!

The rest of Christmas day we thankfully got to see a few people. Hermana M a member in the branch taught us how to make tamales!!! Daaha they are pretty dang hard! Sad day though is we didn't get to eat them :[ The rest of the night we had no one to see so we went and caroled at members
houses and gave them candy :] the last house we went to the lady gave us a plate and guess what it was...tamales!!! Haha I was so happy! We have so much fooood I am getting sick of candy haha and Its not even gone!
Making tamales!!!!!
This week we got to do some service. We helped rack leaves for some members and had our little invtestigator k help us. Shes so cute and was so funny! At the end we had her hide under all the leaves and scare people haha it was so funny! She came to church again on sunday :] She sat two rows in front of me then during the middle hymn she moved and came and sat by me and said, "Hey! I missed you!!" Haha I love her and sitting with her, people see us together and keep telling me I am going to be a good mom :] She comes to church and brings some used scriptures and uses a happy birthday bag to hold her scriptures in.  so For Christmas we gave her a book of Mormon of her own and wrote in it :] also gave her some coloring crayons to mark her scriptures and a scripture bag (cause mom sent me an extra, thanks mom!) she loved it and now always asks us when we can read so she can mark her book of Mormon haha! we want her to be baptized but needs approval. Pray that her fam will have an open heart and allow k to be baptized!

Oh the day after Christmas we went caroling at the older peoples home....haha all the missionaries were sick and no one wanted to sing expect my comp. but it turned out well and the older people were really happy we came by :] one lady came up to me and kept giving me so many sweet complements!

Thank you again for the Christmas presents! you all did soo much and I loved every little thing :] Pray for me that I will have the strength to keep working hard! im really sick again :[ Thank you for all you do! I love you!

No comments: