Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Peace in the Temple

Temple trip had to leave here at 6am to make it to the 8am session.  :)
family!  Sorry this email is gonna be short. We moved our p-day so we could go to the temple today on tuesday :] it was so amazing. When I got into the celestial room I started to cry. I havent felt peace like that in my life since the last time I visited the temple almost 4 months ago. The whole time in the temple I just kept thinking of how much I want to be there with my family. How I want ALL my investigators to work hard to make it to the celestial kindgom! They have no clue what they are missing out on.
Also happy birthday to my little cutie brother Austi :] I'm sending a letter hope it gets there on time! Your Mission pictures are so sick austin!! sent me an invite!  Chile is coming fast.
We had a miracle week and had A TON of lessons. I know we are going to have a baptism this transfer :] R has an interview with mission president tomorrow night to see if he can be baptized. The other day he told us when we come to visit him it  makes him feel at home. All his fmaily lives in ecuador and he misses them terribly. His kids are almost all the same exact ages as the kids in our family!! He told us we are good teachers and we are his good friends. He said we are like his daughters and I thought that was the sweetest thing ever!
Me and my Comp Hermana O




Know that I am doing really weel :] I'm excersising my faith more and seeing a lot of miracles coming from it. This week I made to personal sacrifices to show Heavenly Father I will give my all to have a baptism... one was Life cereal (i am addicted i eat that stuff every day) and naps haha 

One day it was pouring so bad.  My scriptures got wet and now they are moldy :(  Have a great week and rememebr while i am watching conference I will be thinging of all of you :]
Love- Hermana Ashley Jaeger

I havent felt peace like that in my life ... 

No comments: