Monday, February 24, 2014

B-day THANK YOU!-

Happy Birthday to my sis from Chile
First off I want to give a BIIIIIIIIIG THANK YOU for the birthday package and everything that you put inside! Tuesday morning I got a call from the mission office saying that my mom called in and said I needed to go get my birthday package HAHA so somehow we were able to go to the office (30 min away from home) and pick it up :] My comp said I have the best mom ever haha, and its true :] My comp Hna W put up all the birthday decorations, made the cake from Kels, breakfast, she was just so sweet. And telling everyone it was my birthday haha. On sunday two members brought me some birhtday cake even though I had it 2 days ago :] Even mission President called and wished me a happy birthday. I REALLY missed you all though but even though I was away from home, with all the many birthday decoartions and balloons hanging around I felt at home :]
Went to the Zoo for my birthday
Tradition to eat part of the
cake before its cut!

On my birthday I had time to think about where I was at a year ago. Crazy to think a year ago on my birthday I got set apart as a missionary. I was excited but had no idea what I was getting into. I learned and grew A LOT in my 21st year of life. Weird to think when I am 22 1/2 ill be home. My mission has defiently taught me how to stand on my own two feet. I want to make a difference in the world. I want to keep changing peoples lives even after my mission. 
This thursday i will hit my year mark...I dont know what to think. Sometimes it honestly feels like its been YEARS since ive seen you all haha. Lucky me on my year mark my comp and I get to go to the temple because we have youth recent converts who are going so we get to go with them :D I'm so excited!!! The area is doing good, we are in the process of findning news. For some reason we have a good amount of same aged as us men who we are teaching haha, one of them opened the door with no shirt on the other day HAHAHA so freakin awkward. Thats what I get for having a cute companion. 

I love you all and hope everything is going well :]

No comments: