Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Happy Easter-Ashley 4/15/14‏

Texas Houston Temple trip with my Companion Hermana W
I was able to go to the temple this morning and I loved it :] one thing I took from it is the importance of reading our scriptures. I have gained so much knowlegde from just simply reading daily in the scriptures. I know its such a primary thing to say "read them daily" but WOW have I gained a strong testimony about opening the scriptures and READING them. I have found so many answers in them, I receive so much mroe guidance and direction in my life by the knowledge I've gained from people in the scriptures. 

Part of last week I was in a different area on exchanges so I had no idea what was going on here in my area for 2 days! But things are going well we are just trying to find new people to teach. We keep going on the bus to talk to people and see if anyone is interested. I am doing good, am happy and love my area and my companion. I'm grateful for this time I have to serve a mission and figure out more about my life and who I am and who I am capable of becoming. i know the Lord has a plan for me and even if i dont know what it is right now I have full trust in him that he will guide me to happiness. I know as we lean on him and trust in him, in the end we will have looked back on our lives and be grateful for following his guidance. I love you and hope you have a happy easter :]

No comments: