Monday, March 10, 2014

Howdy from Houston!-

Got a referral but no code to get in
Found out I have another transfer with Hermana W :D we are so excited. we need each other and the area needs us! We have only 3 people who we are teaching on a regular basis. J our investigator is doing well! His baptismal date is THIS sunday. We pray that all goes well and he can pass his interview and be baptized :] PLEASE pray that J will be ready to be baptized this sunday! G is our other invetigator and is doign good! she is so ready to be baptized but for some reason wants to wait another month. which is okay :] she will be even mroe prepared for her date. every time we see G and N they ALWAYS feed us. they know that the missionaries dont eat much so every time we pass by they always are so selfless and make food for us. i am really grateful for them :]

I dont have anything really new to talk about haha. We are trying really hard right now to find people to teach. I have faith that god will help us find those who are ready. I know that at moment when we are ready to just give up! God is ready to start blessing us. And I know he will do that with this area. We are down to nothing...but he will teach us how to work this area if we allow him. 

this week i came across a scripture that I LOVE and really helped me gave me a boost to keep going, "From that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentace...that they might also be born of God and be filled with the Spirit" (alma 36:24)

i loev you all so much :] thank you for all your support and help!

No comments: