Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I feel my saviors love

Shout out to my Spanish and English Homies :)
All this past week a familiar primary song has been coming to my head. 
  1. 1. I feel my Savior's love
    In all the world around me.
    His Spirit warms my soul
    Through ev'rything I see. He knows I will follow him, GIVE ALL MY LIFE TO HIM, I feel my saviors love. the love he freely gives me.
These words really struck to my heart. I always feel the love of my savior, even during trials. and like the song says, He knows I will give all my life to him. I love him and because of that I am willing to suffer on behalf of his name. These past few weeks have been so trying and struggles from left and right. I feel like Job when Satan is attacking him with everything and still Job held to his faith in god. I know these trials will make me stronger in the end. 

I plead with you to remember to make righteous choices. We have commandments for a reason. Like as parents give children rules to keep them safe, so has our father in heaven given us commandments to keep us safe. I know for a fact if we do not keep his commanements and do not stay obedient we will be miserable in the end. How beautiful the atonement is, that we can be forgiven of our mistakes if we humble ourselves and repent. A beautiful thing I have also learned from my savior is the power of forgiveness. dont let others actions effect you, and dont let satans power control you!! god is more powerful then satan, he can help you out of anything as long as we trust in him. 
Eating Mediterranean food & F at his 1 year baptism mark.  We got him pan dulce

I love you all so much. I thank you for your help and support. I love my mission. It has changed me for the better.

love- Hermana Jaeger
Representing Texas and Mormons

No comments: